*All of our Power cookie orders are sent out by USPS Priority Mail on Mondays. Shipping takes about 3 to 5 days to arrive to the East Coast and 4 to 7 days to California and Hawaii.(Expect some delays due Covid-19)
* Cookies stay good up to 12 days in the USPS shipped box. If your Cookies look warm when hey arrive, don't worry is ok. Just put them back in the fridge or freezer to harden them back up and the'll be good to go! Keep them refrigerated and they'll stay good for up to a month after shipping.
* If your order hasn't arrived after 10 days please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your closest USPS office with you tracking information. Often times packages will turn up 24-48 hours after being reported missing, so if after 48 hours your package still hasn’t turned up, please reach out to us.
* If your tracking information shows up as delivered and you haven't received your package you most contact your local USPS office right away to claim it before they return it back to us.
* If your shipping address is in an apartment complex or office building, we’d recommend checking in with your neighbors, front desk attendant, land lord, and/or mail room. We don't take responsibility for packages that have been delivered, lost or returned by USPS.
* If Cookies are returned to us because the box was shipped to the wrong address or not been claimed on time at your local USPS there will be no refund or exchanges.
If you have any other questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.